You have just stepped into the woods of the untold.
There are many secrets awaiting for you to find out...
Please click on one of the links below...(Eg.Links, The Tale)...
A step closer to my thoughts.....
And do on your speakers to enjoy the sweet korean music.....
The Keeper
# Carole
# 26 yrs old
Loves
# Hanging out with Friends & Family
# Reading Books
Song Playing
# Full House - "Love"
Wishlist
:: Complete my Childcare course (In Progress)!::
:: Spend more time with Family ::
:: Stay Pretty,Young and healthy! (Hee Hee)::
Fellow Keepers
:: Little May's Diary ::
:: Sexy Noorlin Taste of World ::
:: Sweet Jasmine to Sissle your Sense ::
:: Bubbly Phyllis's Little World ::
:: Kaicheng's Strings of Thoughts ::
What i am viewing
:: blogskins ::
:: Xiaxue ::
My Archives
July 2005
August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
Credits
:: xiaoyu ::
:: jimmy liao ::
Tuesday, December 13, 2005
I am glad that i will be moving on next year. Not only will i be start having serious montessori teaching, i will also lead a class on my own. Another full time teacher (a competitive and work SMART girl) will be parthnering with me. She is a person who only looks after the child she loves, the rest are transparent to her.This is just an example so please wish me good luck!
By the way, got a compliment from my senior today. She says that i have been improving. I am glad and happy and i hope i can maintain my standard and clear mind!! :P I can say that all the scoldings from the teachers are really worthwhile! I really learn a lot from this job. I have been so NOT ME. I have been much stronger, not a weak individual like last time!
By the way, am going to be very busy at work as i need to prepare for a year end concert i organised and i need to start running my class next year.
JIA YOU!!!
Chat with me like an Msn Window!
If you do not see "I AM OFFLINE", means i am ready to chat! Ha Ha!
Share your secrets