You have just stepped into the woods of the untold.
There are many secrets awaiting for you to find out...
Please click on one of the links below...(Eg.Links, The Tale)...
A step closer to my thoughts.....
And do on your speakers to enjoy the sweet korean music.....
The Keeper
# Carole
# 26 yrs old
Loves
# Hanging out with Friends & Family
# Reading Books
Song Playing
# Full House - "Love"
Wishlist
:: Complete my Childcare course (In Progress)!::
:: Spend more time with Family ::
:: Stay Pretty,Young and healthy! (Hee Hee)::
Fellow Keepers
:: Little May's Diary ::
:: Sexy Noorlin Taste of World ::
:: Sweet Jasmine to Sissle your Sense ::
:: Bubbly Phyllis's Little World ::
:: Kaicheng's Strings of Thoughts ::
What i am viewing
:: blogskins ::
:: Xiaxue ::
My Archives
July 2005
August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
Credits
:: xiaoyu ::
:: jimmy liao ::
Sunday, September 04, 2005
I finally realised the reason of why thinking is not enough. I am so glad that i went into this line so fast without resting, so that i can really see if it is the thing for me.
What I can say now is that i have only work for 3 days and childcare is not easy. It is extremely tiring as the children are only 2 years old. A lot of care and attention is needed for them and not more than 1 minute for you to idle around. Just a lost of attention may result in any kid falling down from the chair, and not in time to stop any arguments by them.I have been used in sitting in front of a pc and doing everything at my own pace. I only walked around when i need a drink, a pee or is lunch time. But now, i only sit down when it is lunch break. That is it. I am still adapting to this new nature of childcare. I love children but it is very energy consuming. I should not give up because of this. I have a one year contract with this centre and I have 1 yr to determine if this is really my cup of tea.
Reading a book now called "The Power of your Subconscious Mind" and i find it very useful! It is like my own journey with a psychologist sitting next to me,teaching me all the positive mindsets. I have only read till chapter 3 but i love this book! I am actually in quite a depression that i seemed to regret in the path i set for myself. But from this book, i learnt that i should look at the positive side and tell myself that i can do it!
3 days of work is still to early to judge this job. I will try all my best to learn everything about this career and there are lots to learn!!! Till then, then i should judge if i like it, if it is my cup of tea. :)
Chat with me like an Msn Window!
If you do not see "I AM OFFLINE", means i am ready to chat! Ha Ha!
Share your secrets