You have just stepped into the woods of the untold.
There are many secrets awaiting for you to find out...
Please click on one of the links below...(Eg.Links, The Tale)...
A step closer to my thoughts.....
And do on your speakers to enjoy the sweet korean music.....
The Keeper
# Carole
# 26 yrs old
Loves
# Hanging out with Friends & Family
# Reading Books
Song Playing
# Full House - "Love"
Wishlist
:: Complete my Childcare course (In Progress)!::
:: Spend more time with Family ::
:: Stay Pretty,Young and healthy! (Hee Hee)::
Fellow Keepers
:: Little May's Diary ::
:: Sexy Noorlin Taste of World ::
:: Sweet Jasmine to Sissle your Sense ::
:: Bubbly Phyllis's Little World ::
:: Kaicheng's Strings of Thoughts ::
What i am viewing
:: blogskins ::
:: Xiaxue ::
My Archives
July 2005
August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
Credits
:: xiaoyu ::
:: jimmy liao ::
Thursday, August 04, 2005
I have bought the "ladies" panty for Bambi. But she is still in her blues! And she is still busy ripping off her panty. I give up on her. :(
Too Much Waste
Yesterday, something funny happened. I am out of my house late. When i say late, i mean i step out at 9.05 am which, i am supposed, to start work at 9!!! Nothing to be proud about of course, but just find myself a bit too much! Heh.... hmmm...hehehhee. OK, where am i? Oh yeah, back to the moment i step out of my house. I am dressed up yesterday as i am meeting Jessie and Angie in the evening. Topped with an off shoulder green top, and a white skirt plus a pink necklace, i am looking very feminine with my super curly hair. (Self praising, please tolerate! :P) My guy neighbour opposite me is stepping out at the same time and also heading towards the lift. He is a very havoc looking guy, maybe in his late 20's or early 30's. His looks is quite not bad too and is a trendy guy. But i noticed for the last 2 times i saw him (including this time), he is holding plastic bags of Rubbish, waiting for the lift. So i greeted him by "Clearing your rubbish?"
"Yes." he replied with a friendly smile.
He followed by explaining his rubbish are too big to be squeezed in the chute, therefore he has to bring them down. We remained friendly in the lift and he is always so gentleman to let me walk out first.
When i am walking home late at night yesterday towards my block, my thoughts just passed if i will see this guy again. And indeed, i saw him again!!! And what is he doing?? He is THROWING HIS RUBBISH, yes, at night, doing the same thing in the morning!!! (Ha Ha Ha..) I could sense his embrassement when he see me. I teased him,
"Wah, why everytime i see you, you are clearing rubbish?"
He added with some embrassement "Oh, my house really have a lot of rubbish to clear, don't know why also". And you can sense his embrassement and I laugh a bit, trying to control my amusement still.
And this morning, shit!, i saw him standing at his doorstep again, the same timing as me! I faster lock my door and walked out, wishing we will not meet as i do not know how to react if i see him holding his rubbish again. I feel that i should not teased him so much, yet i do not know what to say to cover the embrassement if i saw him with his RUBBISH again. (*giggling*) I think i have make him very embrassed too as i do not hear any footsteps towards the lift. I faster took the lift and make my way to work today. I guess he is avoiding me too as i bet he is "doing his housework" again!!! ha Ha ha!!!
Looks Really Matter?
Please picture feminie Carole, still with the green off shoulder top and white skirt! Hee Hee!Yesterday when i am walking among the crowd in Bugis, a guy is coming from my left hand side, and we are both reaching a"cross road" junction. Normally, i will let the person head first and the person, regardless guy or girl, will rush pass. But yesterday when i stopped and let the guy go first, he actually stopped and give me a gentleman look and signal me politely to walk first. I am shocked by with "gentleman" manners. I bet if i am wearing as ragged as i do normally, he wouldn't bother much but to walk pass. I guess looks really matter to guys, doesn't it? Sounds sucky? You bet!
P/s: We have took a lot of photoshots yesterday and i will show you people our "glamarous-super-character" shoots when it is ready! :)
Chat with me like an Msn Window!
If you do not see "I AM OFFLINE", means i am ready to chat! Ha Ha!
Share your secrets