You have just stepped into the woods of the untold.
There are many secrets awaiting for you to find out...
Please click on one of the links below...(Eg.Links, The Tale)...
A step closer to my thoughts.....
And do on your speakers to enjoy the sweet korean music.....
The Keeper
# Carole
# 26 yrs old
Loves
# Hanging out with Friends & Family
# Reading Books
Song Playing
# Full House - "Love"
Wishlist
:: Complete my Childcare course (In Progress)!::
:: Spend more time with Family ::
:: Stay Pretty,Young and healthy! (Hee Hee)::
Fellow Keepers
:: Little May's Diary ::
:: Sexy Noorlin Taste of World ::
:: Sweet Jasmine to Sissle your Sense ::
:: Bubbly Phyllis's Little World ::
:: Kaicheng's Strings of Thoughts ::
What i am viewing
:: blogskins ::
:: Xiaxue ::
My Archives
July 2005
August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
Credits
:: xiaoyu ::
:: jimmy liao ::
It will be some time before...
Wednesday, August 31, 2005
Yahoo!! Today is my last day at work and tommorrow i will be on my way to what I am working for. My mood now is happy, relieved yet a bit stress and worried for tommorrow. I am just concerned about the long travelling journey and the fact that i will need to wake up at SIX am!!! Let's see how it goes tommorrow. I pray and hope the teachers over there will be friendly and most importantly, i will be able to cope with teaching the kids over there. I hope that i will really manage only maximum 5 children. And what a day to start at work!! 01 Sep!! Teachers Day!! Guess i won't be receiving any self made cards or heartwarming kisses from the children as it is my first day at work!
My brain is now quite cluttered as i still have some hand over to do and i still need to pass my friend my laptop so that he can help me upgrade it. And i still have 2 plastic bags of stuffs to bring home! Yes, i really regret on how many stupid small oniments i have at my desk. Now, all of them are laying around in my room, wondering which dusty corner they belong to. They do not have any idea, neither do I!!! Pathetic! Some of them are gifts from colleagues who travelled. They look cute and nice but of not much meaning to me. I wish to throw them away!
I have already finished copying my desktop music to CDS, clear my folders, delete my personal emails. But i still haven't drag my work emails to the appropriate folders and they are a lot! Gosh!! What a packed last day i am having. Last Minute Job is what i do best!! :P
People, i will not be able to access internet for perhaps 2 weeks or more. Before you leave tags on my tagboard wondering where i have gone to, hope this entry is lengthy enough to compensate!! I hope my friend will help me get my laptop done as soon as possible so that i will be able to update my life again. Till then, it will be some time before you hear how (naughty OR obedient the children are),(kind OR bitchy the teachers are) and (fun OR boring my new life will be)!!! :)
Chat with me like an Msn Window!
If you do not see "I AM OFFLINE", means i am ready to chat! Ha Ha!
Share your secrets