You have just stepped into the woods of the untold.
There are many secrets awaiting for you to find out...
Please click on one of the links below...(Eg.Links, The Tale)...
A step closer to my thoughts.....
And do on your speakers to enjoy the sweet korean music.....
The Keeper
# Carole
# 26 yrs old
Loves
# Hanging out with Friends & Family
# Reading Books
Song Playing
# Full House - "Love"
Wishlist
:: Complete my Childcare course (In Progress)!::
:: Spend more time with Family ::
:: Stay Pretty,Young and healthy! (Hee Hee)::
Fellow Keepers
:: Little May's Diary ::
:: Sexy Noorlin Taste of World ::
:: Sweet Jasmine to Sissle your Sense ::
:: Bubbly Phyllis's Little World ::
:: Kaicheng's Strings of Thoughts ::
What i am viewing
:: blogskins ::
:: Xiaxue ::
My Archives
July 2005
August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
Credits
:: xiaoyu ::
:: jimmy liao ::
Monday, August 01, 2005
Finally, the white envelope is handed over to my supervisor. I told her my plans and surprisingly, she feel that i am very suitable to be a teacher too! She say that i am capable of enduring and i am very patient. And these are qualities of being a teacher. And she feel that i can get along well with children too. She is happy for my decision and agreed with me moving on. Generous, is what she is! :) I also told her that i do not like to mix with my colleagues here as they are too gossipy. And from my supervisor's, she told me that they (the bitchy colleagues)really did told her that i MAY BE suffering from BreakUp when i am in a foul mood 1 month back. And that is when they know NUTS about what happened. I don't care if you add the word "Maybe" or whatever shit. Making assumptions without asking the real person is purely gossiping.
The next thing you must be wondering in your head will be "Why did Carole resign now when in the previous entry she planned to endure till Dec for bonus?" The answer is simple. I want to really emerge myself and moved on to what i want to do, and make sure it is the thing for me. Although i have already invest in the diploma, but that is not an excuse to say "Ok, that is it." Thinking of what i want to do and doing it is 2 different things. I must sink in and make sure this is what i want! This is my mindset now after attending 1 seminar about "Money and You" and playing a round of cashflow.
I also notice i learnt a lot hanging around with different groups of people. When i hang out with my secondary school friends, i learn to enjoy. When i hang out with my primary schoold friends and Bee Lian, i learn to be motivated, to focus, to aim and we all learned together on how to excel. We are still on the way to success. I am a person who WILL learn from mistake and from experience. But my big minus point is also that something bad must happened before i learnt my mistake. Someone told me that this will hinder me in getting my ultimate goal in future. So i must try to switch my brain to be able to bring myself out of my situation and looked at it back as a 3rd party. And i also have emotional and impulsiveness in my blood. I will need to overcome all these.
The reason that i am blogging all my thoughts down is so as to keep track of my thinking. If you, my dear friends have noticed, i always have ever-changing plans. And that is a big MINUS point. I am still not capable of sticking to my goal and follow it throughout. I am a person who know what are my weak points but do not overcome it at times. Failure, u called it. :(
By the way, i have a well spent Saturday with little MayMay. And i have saw her sum up about my story. Beautifully done indeed! *Clap Clap!* Apart from this, we also share conversations about stories and our views about life. I love talking to people who has their views, correct and motivating one of course, as i feel that i can learn from them too. May is impressed with me and I am also very impressed with her! I am impressed at how positive she can stay depsite all the challenges she encounter in life! *Salute!* A person really grow up only when sad and bad things hit them. Is only when you lose something, then you will realise what you have lost and treasure it! Is just human nature to take things for granted.
Chat with me like an Msn Window!
If you do not see "I AM OFFLINE", means i am ready to chat! Ha Ha!
Share your secrets