You have just stepped into the woods of the untold.
There are many secrets awaiting for you to find out...
Please click on one of the links below...(Eg.Links, The Tale)...
A step closer to my thoughts.....
And do on your speakers to enjoy the sweet korean music.....
The Keeper
# Carole
# 26 yrs old
Loves
# Hanging out with Friends & Family
# Reading Books
Song Playing
# Full House - "Love"
Wishlist
:: Complete my Childcare course (In Progress)!::
:: Spend more time with Family ::
:: Stay Pretty,Young and healthy! (Hee Hee)::
Fellow Keepers
:: Little May's Diary ::
:: Sexy Noorlin Taste of World ::
:: Sweet Jasmine to Sissle your Sense ::
:: Bubbly Phyllis's Little World ::
:: Kaicheng's Strings of Thoughts ::
What i am viewing
:: blogskins ::
:: Xiaxue ::
My Archives
July 2005
August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
Credits
:: xiaoyu ::
:: jimmy liao ::
Monday, July 04, 2005
Finally made a comeback! Yes, i have finally settled and heal my heart to come back in the blog world and share my story with everyone of my darling friends! I notice that my posting must keep going cause i want to move on with my usual circle of wonderful poly friends! Fear not my darlings! Your pal, Carole is standing Strong! I will not be hit down with this crisis! I will instead improve myself and be a better Carole, for my next one.
Sorry, i do not like to mention words like "the one", "sweetie", "boyfriend" kinda stuffs. As now, all these still gross me out and send fear down my spine. Cause it seems like after giving all i have to offer, true and selflessness, this is what i get back. I can only say that humans are selfish. Although deep in my heart, i really feel that taking 2 years to jump out of this mess is way too long and "time consuming" for me. I can only say that i do not like to be hold back by a person who do not love me. I regard this as a selfish act. I will forgive however.
But the point is that if the person still expect me to be friends soon after this whole incident (which he did), i find that he is totally not showing any concern for me. I did mentioned in my blog that staying as friends now is impossible. That is reasonable i believe. I am the one giving out my heart and love, the one getting hurt is me. Why couldn't he just leave me in peace? I do not know, but i find it total irritating when he still ring or sms me during this time. I simply ignored and hang up. Yet he have the guts to ask me why i treat him this way. I am angry yet my heart is breaking. I really don't mind being friends, but just not now. Why can't guys understand? Do you think you can get the best of both worlds? Staying as a friend yet not bearing any responsibility as a boyfriend? I do not give in to such a selfish act.
To heal completely, i need to shut him off completely from my life. I do not wish to be churn into the loop of never ending outcome with him.
Thanks to all my friends, which give me a lot of advise, and especially to one of them, who actually scold me back to my senses. And that is why i am able to stand here again and strive for e a better future. Although he still come back in my mind (cause he call n sms me. DUH) but i will forget him, and get on with my life. I could now see a clear blue sky with no restrictions right in front of me. No commitment strangling me now. This is how i enjoy life now. Lead a life of my own. Get a job which i like. And stay hungry and stay foolish. That is the only way to accomplish my dreams.
Chat with me like an Msn Window!
If you do not see "I AM OFFLINE", means i am ready to chat! Ha Ha!
Share your secrets